Churchill Orthopedic Rehabilitation (COR) is “a healing place” with great karma providing patients with a team approach environment. Much like a mountain-climber needs a Sherpa, patients often feel the need for a “healing Sherpa” who will provide guidance, support, and encouragement to their healing process.
Our team acts as Coach, Guide, Teacher and Motivator to secure the patient’s investment in their own healing process. Convincing them that the more they stick to the plan, the better the chance for success.
We look at you as a whole person who is in pain, not just a body part that needs “fixing” which is why we use the BioPsychoSocial Model to help you attain your best outcomes. We make sure we address all facets of life while you’re healing. We know your pain not only affects your body, but also your emotions and your social life as well.
At COR we use a total team approach. When you work with one therapist, you are working with the collective knowledge of all therapists using each therapist’s unique specialties and experience to help shape a plan of care to attain optimal results.
Your time is valuable, not only to you, but to us as well. At COR, being seen on-time is not the exception, it is our rule. We strive to see every patient on time or earlier than your scheduled appointment time so you can continue on your day without delay.
Consider the Churchill Difference:
- 110+ combined years of exceptional clinical expertise
- Doctorate level of education
- Advance clinical specialties and education
- BioPsychoSocial Model approach to healing
- True Team approach
- A collaborative partnership between patient and therapist
- Well connected with other practitioners (ie. Physiatrists, massage therapists, orthotists) to ensure you the highest quality of care
- Flexible early morning and late evening appointments
- Hands-on pain free approach – Advanced Manual Therapy
- Personalized one-on-one treatment
- Our entire staff respects and cares about your well-being
- State of the art, well equipped facility
- You are seen at your appointment time
- Insurance benefits and concerns are handled by our skilled administration team
- Many of our staff are bilingual