At some point, someone has probably told you to “drink more water!” But is it really that important?
According to Nestle Waters, the adult body is made up of ~60% water…60%! Water has many important roles in your body, including…
- Regulating your body temperature
- Lubricating your joints
- Protecting your spinal cord/brain
- Ridding your body of wastes through urination, perspiration & bowel movements
- Delivering oxygen and nutrients throughout your body
- Forming saliva and aiding in the breakdown of food & proper digestion